This generous, well considered home has been meticulously renovated and is proudly positioned across from a quiet local family park. Refined interiors embrace the charm of the original era, while modern luxuries enhance effortless indoor/outdoor living. It’s an idyllic family haven on a manicured 607sqm north/east to rear block, in a coveted neighbourhood.
– Custom renovation showcasing original features
– Bright living zones across both spacious levels
– Entertain in style on deck equipped with custom appliances
– Overlooks lush formal garden and manicured lawn
– Bespoke kitchen has Falcon oven, granite benches
– Large bedrooms and stylish bathrooms on both floors
– Master with walk-in robe, ensuite, adjoins sunroom
– Study opens to verandah with a green outlook
– Cathedral glass windows, high ceilings, rich hardwood floors
– Downstairs deck flows from entertainment/living area
– Lockable laundry and storage room on large downstairs deck
– Integrated sound, security, automated irrigation, 5000L water tank
– Ducted air conditioning, double car accommodation
Loved for its parklands, prestigious homes and access to the CBD, Gordon Park is a drawcard for families. At this property you are close to dog parks, Lavender Cottage and Kedron Brook bikeway. Lutwyche Market Central, the Clem7, busway and Wooloowin State and Kedron State High schools are nearby, with easy access to abroad range of private schools.
View original source video by clicking here